October 26, 2009

Gone Fishing

Last Saturday, my dad and Joshua took Paul fishing for the first time. Peter stayed home with me, so Paul had their undivided attention. It was alittle bit of a drive, but Paul was in a great mood, which made the trip easier. When they arrived, one of the instructors gave a small talk about what lives in the pond before people began to fish. Joshua and my dad did most of the fishing. Paul was interested alittle, but you know how kids get distracted easily. Paul had a great time though. He loved walking around and being with daddy and granpa. Here are some pictures and movies that Joshua took for me.
,



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's gotten big, Amy! Thanks for sending this on and taking pity on my
    laziness about going to see the Blog myself. :-)
    Congratulations on #3!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.