October 31, 2009

Bible Songs

My mom has been encouraging me to buy some Bible Songs on c.d.s for the boys to listen to. So on one of our outings (Joshua's day off)I bought some c.d.s at Focus On The Family. The boys love listening to them. I remember alot of the songs as ones that I use to sing when I was younger. Its really cute too because the boys love to babble sing with the music. A new thing that they are beginning to do it to take books over to where the c.d. player is and pretend that they are singing out of the books, just like what we do at church. Paul will even call out a number and sometimes say a prayer. Its so cute. I took these movies of them, I know that they aren't that good. I hope to get more movies of them while they do this. I hope you enjoy these.


1 comment:

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.