July 6, 2009

Update On Us

We have been doing fine and keeping busy. My parents and Joshua have been working long hours at the shop and are wearing down. They recently hired three new people to train 2 of the guys will be working full time and one only part time. One of the full time guys is going to be trained to be the manager. We are hoping that we will all be able to take some much needed time off of work. He has had experience working as a manager and worked in a cell phone shop. Please continue to pray that we have wisdom concerning the employees and that we will be able to trust them. I know that I might regret saying this, but we have not been sick for a while now. It is so nice to be able to go somewhere and not think about who might be sick and if the boys will get it. I think that it helps that we have almost been here a year. The boys are growing so fast. Paul is taking swimming lessons and is adding more and more words to his vocabulary. Peter is walking everywhere now. I am having so much fun with the boys. I love being able to stay home with them. My sister is spending more and more time at the shop helping out there. She usually stays home with me until the boys nap time and then goes to the shop until 6:00 pm. I am finding that it is easier to handle the boys by myself. Thank God. I did not know if I was going to be able to handle it. I am doing great, just keeping myself busy with the boys. But I do find time for myself. I also wanted to ask you all to keep in prayer Peter. The past few days we have been noticing that Peter has not been hearing us when we talk to him. It has been hard to discipline him because when I talk to him he does not respond and often goes back to do the same thing again after I do discipline him. I took him to the doctors on Tuesday of last week. She looked in his ears and said that he had a big build up of ear wax in his ears. She has never seen anyone Peter's age have that much build up. I was not that surprised because I have the same problem. She did say that something might be up because he was not responding the way he should. On Monday of this week, I took him in to get his ears clean. My mom and I thought that this would be better than us doing it. I went to the doctor's and he looked at Peter's ears. Guess what! He did not see any ear wax in his ears!!! I could not believe it!! We have been giving Peter some natural medicine and it has been working. The doctor thinks that Peter is doing just fine, but we are still going to do a hearing test for him. That will probably be sometime next week. I will keep you posted. We will also do a wellness check on Peter next month. Please pray that we will find out if anything is wrong with Peter, if their is anything. That God's will will be done and to give the doctor's wisdom. We appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are all doing well! I will pray for your boys and the shop. Please tell your family "Hello" for us. It is fun to read about your boys getting bigger and able to do more Big Boy things-talking, walking... Have a great summer and thanks for sharing this Blog with us.
    Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are doing good! I'll be praying for peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really know what you mean about handling the boys alone. I feel at times that I am drowning with all the work it takes to simply stay at home with the kids. I don't know if you have ever watched "I Love Lucy." But there is one episode where she is working at a job with a conveyor belt and the product comes at her so fast that she starts throwing it everywhere. lol Sometimes that is how I feel. Like I am spinning in circles and can't seem to get anything finished. LOL
    I will definitely be praying for Peter. Poor little guy.
    Big Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.