July 15, 2009

One Year

Can you believe that it has been a year since we moved? I sure can't. So much has happend. I can't help but praise God for friends like you. The move would not have been possible without the help of all of you. We miss you so much and are praying for all of you. God has blessed us in so many ways. We know that we made the right choice in moving to Colorado (stress and all). We love it here and have been enjoying getting to know Colorado more and more. The boys love it here to and I think that we are finally getting over being sick. We love our new house and being able to go and see what Colorado has to offer. We love the park, hiking trails, and other places to walk around. I hope that you have enjoyed getting to see what our family is up to through this blog. I love taking pictures and putting these things on the blog. I love hearing from all of you. We miss you all. Thanks for being apart of our family. God bless each and everyone of you.

P.S. I have encluded some links of our journey here to Colorado for you to look at.

links of our journey:
my first post
loading up the trailers
day one of traveling
day two of traveling
day three of traveling
we made it
Ed Gordon's house

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, We miss you all Too. I can't believe it has been a year! Still would love to come and visit sometime. One thing you could help me with is that I don't have phone # or good way to get in touch with your mom. Could you email me contact info? ssaunders@usa.com
    Thanks - give my love to your family! susie

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.