July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We wanted to wish you all a happy 4th of July. We hope that you all have a blessed day whether you are traveling, spending time with family, or just by yourselves. My mom loves holidays such as these. Not only does she get to spend time as a family, but she loves to be able to honor those who have served our country. My grandfather, Paul Eugene Thirion, served in the army in special forces. He was a very smart man and is missed very much. My family would go down to the Riverside National Cemetery and decorate his grave and then go to a concert put on by the Riverside County Philharmonic. We loved those concerts. We are going to miss not being able to do that this year. Thank you to all those who fought to keep our country safe. We would not be here enjoying our freedoms if it were not from you. God bless each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,
    So sorry I haven't said much. Jeremy and the others keep me very busy. As a matter of fact, I think my last visit on your blog was before Jeremy was born (he was born June 1st, Yikes). Anyway, I really loved the pictures of the boys and especially the little pool in the yard. I also really like the pool Paul took his lessons in. Very cool how it goes around like that. I know what you mean about being on the other side of the camera too. I really am not that great at getting my picture taken. That is why, when it is a good one, I use it. lol But I especially just love taking picture of my kids (something I see we have in common lol). But I also really love coming to your blog and looking at pictures of Paul and Peter. They are so adorable!!! All the time!!! I am so glad for the internet so that we can see them grow up just about everyday.
    I hope that you have a very Happy 4th of July this year. You will probably make some new traditions in Colorado that you will love for the holiday.
    Big Hugs to you and the boys,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.