March 17, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like when I was younger time would not go fast enough. Now being a wife and mother of two boys, I wish I had alittle more time. Paul is getting to be so big and such a big help. He loves helping with different tasks. It is so cute to see him trying different things. It is unbelievable about how fast they grow. I love having him as my son, watching him grow, and being able to be part of his life. Here are some pictures of Paul.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason he looks older than he is in this pic, he takes on the character of a an 8 year old I think.
    He and Peter are so different. Remember when I said Peter looked just like Paul. Well now they take on differences. I wonder what your 4th and 5th children will look like (hmmmm???)
    How cute they both are

    me (MaryAnn Meyer)

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.