December 26, 2008

Update On Us

Awhile ago I had posted that we had seemed to be getting over our colds. Well, it seems like I spoke to soon. Paul threw up this morning and has not been feeling good. Last night we could not tell if he had gotten over heated from the heater or if he was running a fever. Please pray for him and for us to get better and to stay well. My parents and Joshua are enjoying their days off from the shop and being able to get things done that had needed to be done. Thank you for all your prayers and I hope that you are all doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amy! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you folks enjoyed the Christmas letter my family mailed! We had a really great year. I hope that Colorado is treating you well! :) I subscribed to your blog in my "Google Reader" so I can always read your blog (even if your site meter doesn't register that anyone has visited, I will have your posts downloaded to the program so I can read them!) My mom would like to get an updated copy of your new (Colorado) address, so maybe you could email it to her at rev2.7b@juno.com, or to me at nrhearn@gmail.com. :)
    We look forward to keeping in touch with your family!

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.