December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a very relaxing day for our family. Our big surprise was that my mom's brother, Tom, drove up from Arizona to see us. Joshua and I were able to sleep in this morning, then we spent some time as a family eating crepes for breakfast. Then my dad and Joshua were motivated to put new windows in and we can tell a big difference since the older ones losT their seal. It was a BIG project. Paul loved to see them use all the tools and watching them install windows. He even tickled daddy. I was able to do some of my cross-stitching, which I don't get alot of time to do. I also organized my room, which needed it badly (it was crowded from presents and other things). Then we played games and relaxed the rest of the night. Here are some pictures of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.