December 8, 2008

Update On Us

Hi everyone. I hope this finds you well. We have been busy with life, plus we don't have internet access at our new house. So the only way I would be able to blog is if I go to the shop. But there is only one problem. The boys have been sick for the past two weeks with a bad cold. So lets see if I can recap for you all. On Thanksgiving we worked over at the house until 1:00 pm when Joshua, my sister, the boys and I went over to our Pastors house to eat. My parents stayed at the house and ran some errands. We did not really feel like celebrating. And eat we did, the boys were fussy and we had alot to do so we soon left after. That weekend all of us moved over to the new house and were still unpacking. On Tuesday, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, some friends of our brought us a Thanksgiving dinner because they felt bad that we were not able to celebrate. It was a very special time, they eat with us and we had so much fun. Then the boys got sick, Paul the worst. They had stuffy, runny noses, fevers, coughs. And we still unpacked because we are going to have a yard sale. Joshua and I spent some time putting up Christmas lights, though we did have some problems with where to get the power. We decorated the house for Christmas. We got our trees yesterday. That's about it. Please pray that the boys would get better and that the rest of us would stay well. That the shop would continue to pick us. And that we would be able to enjoy the holidays coming up.
P.S. We have asked the two Jeffs, the two families that bought us Thanksgiving dinner, to help at the shop. They are having alot of fun learning and we are so grateful for the extra help as we are all tiring out from all the work. So that's a praise.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you. And I'm sure you won't even get this e-mail until you go to the shop.

    At least you did have some form of Thanksgiving even though it was late. It was just mom, me and Logan and a good meal. I took my mom to Mass that morning which is actually how we celebrate ALL holidays.
    This morning is the feast of the Blessed Mother so I will be going to Mass later today also.

    Kids get sick so easy, don't they? It's especially hard when the weather is so cold. although they were too young to have gotten used to California so they'll thicken up to it. You guys may take a while longer.
    I hope your holidays are prosperous, it's been tough all around the country. Please pray that Logan finds work soon, it's getting scary.
    Hi to Joshua!!!

    Talk later
    mary ann

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.