February 2, 2011

Birthdays and Anniversaries in January

To wrap up our birthdays and anniversaries in January, I am going to write about what happened (sorry no pictures). For my birthday we all ate breakfast together, then everyone went out for a hike (except Stella who was taking a nap), leaving me to do whatever I wanted for a few hours. I do like to have some time to myself whether its to get stuff done or to just relax. Anyways when they all came home, we put the boys to bed and my mom made me one of my favorite meals. It was nice to just be with family without the kids interrupting. The rest of the day was very relaxed and we just stayed home. My parents did not do anything on the day of their anniversary. Joshua and I paid for them to go to Glen Eyrie for two nights, three days. They enjoyed doing that and had a great time. It was nice having a relaxing day and spending time with family.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.