May 11, 2010

Our Mother's Day

Our Mother's Day started out alittle on the cold side, but then warmed up to be a beautiful day in the 80's. We went to church in the morning, then came home and cooked hamburgers and ate outside. The boys had a wonderful time running around and eating outside (one of their new activities). They were very disappointed in having to go inside to take a nap. The rest of us stayed outside enjoying the warmer weather. We went inside and I took a nap while my parents and sister went on a hike. Then I got this bright idea to switch Peter into a regular bed, it ended up being more work than I thought (but I am glad that it is done). We had to rearrange the room and furniture. Joshua took me to Wal-mart to buy some containers for the boys room so that I could finish the boys room the next day. We had a very blessed Mother's Day and it was very relaxing the spend the day with family.








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Mother's Day to you and your Mother!!!
    Thanks for getting me back on here.
    Praying for your little one and you, Amy!
    love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.