May 8, 2010

35 Weeks

I am doing good health wise. I can't believe that this baby is going to be coming very, very soon. We are so excited!!! I am tiring very easily and don't have much energy, but that is to be expected for being 8 months pregnant. I am starting to feel big as well. Please pray that I will continue to have the health and energy to take care of my family and my two active little boys.


I know that I look big and I feel really big. I am measuring about 2 to 3 inches more than how many weeks I am. I am 35 weeks so I should be measuring around 35 to 36 inches. The midwife does not think that I am going to go to my due date (June 5) because the baby is low and how big my stomach is measuring. I could have the baby in 2 1/2 weeks!!!! We are so excited and can't wait for the arrival of our new little one. We will keep you posted as time goes on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! I can't wait to meet the newest little Blevins. You look great, Amy!

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.