April 17, 2010

Peter's 2nd Birthday

My parents had gotten the boys some Jay Jay the Jet Plane movies to watch on the computer for Peter's birthday. They are a cute series of airplanes that talk and learn lessons along the way. The thing that I like the most is that they are a Christian series. After watching one movie with them, my mom helped me get my day ready and hang up some things that were waiting to be hung up. The boys have alittle bit of a runny nose so I did not want to take them out much, the wind was alittle cold as well. My sister and I did take them for a walk. Then the boys played and watched Jay Jay some more before going to bed. My sister stayed home until we all left for the shop. She made a special meal of grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries for Peter's birthday. When the boys got up, we all headed for the shop. The boys were so excited about going and seeing gamma, gampa, and daddy at the shop. We ate as soon as we got there and the boys loved watching animal videos on the computer. The boys loved to play with the cellphones, the toys that are in the front of the shop, and with everyone at the shop. Joshua got to come home early with the boys and I. The boys love it when Joshua comes home early to play with them. They had a great time together playing with the hot wheels cars. We had a wonderful day celebrating Peter's 2nd birthday. God has truly blessed us with our boys. I know that these are not birthday party pictures, but they are picture that I took on his birthday and I think that they are so cute.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.