April 22, 2010

Mommy & Daddy's 4th Anniversary

Today is Joshua and mine 4th anniversary. We did not plan on going away as we already had a small trip that the two of us took when we went to Chicago. On Tuesday, Joshua and I had the opportunity to go out to eat together as our midwife appointment got canceled (she had a birth to go to). We decided to go out to eat at one of Joshua's favorite restaurant, The Airplane Restaurant (formally known as Solo's). We had a wonderful time together just the two of us. We don't get to spend much time together alone with having kids. Sorry I don't have any pictures. Today was my day to go into the shop and I did go for alittle while. I have been tired lately as I am nearing the end of my pregnancy. It sure does make it hard to do things and get things done. I helped awhile in the shop and it was nice to be near Joshua even though he was busy. Then I came home and took care of the boys. Joshua and I got to spend alittle more time together when he got home from work. I can't believe that it has been 4 years since we were married. How fast time flies. Some many memories. God has surly blessed us.

Photobucket

1 comment:

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.