September 27, 2008

A Special Dinner

My mom's birthday is next Saturday and my sister and I have been thinking of some way to make it special as well as let us have some fun. We have not been able to have much fun and excitement with the shop. My sister and I planned a special dinner of rib eye steaks, baked potatoes, zucchini, Cesar salad, corn bread, and of course cheese cake (Carmel pecan). We decided to do the dinner early because we wanted to invite Ed and he was going to be gone on the 4th. The dinner turned out wonderful(everyone ate too much)and we enjoyed good comany (Ed and Stan both came). Stan is the guy that owns the house that Ed has his trailer parked. Here are some pictures of our evening. Mom and her cheesecake.Ed holding Peter and Peter looking at Ed.Everyone there- Joshua, Stan, Ed, Marlene, Peter, and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.