September 17, 2008

Just A Touch Of Paint

I attempted to continue my Christmas presents today. It is very hard to be artistic with two little boys. Sometimes I am amazed at what I am able to accomplish during the day. Paul has been joining me on my adventure. He painted my arm.He even painted his hands.He painted his face.He must have thought that paint was to eat because the first time he painted with me, he put the paint brush in his mouth. I was shocked. I called Joshua to see what I should do and he said not to worry (it was water based). He went around for the rest of the day with a yellow mouth and lips!He even painted on his clothes. Needless to say, at first I was surprised, then I started laughing. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.