April 2, 2011

Boy Or Girl?

Sorry to be so late on this post. We have known about the gender (or at least have an idea) for awhile. But first, a picture of the new little blessing. This was taken awhile ago when we first found out that we were being blessed again.
We are 75% sure that this one will be a girl. I am getting excited about the new baby. I am also excited about having two girls and two boys. And before you ask if we are done having kids, the only answer that I can give you is that Joshua and I are waiting on God and His perfect timing for that. If He wants us to have more kids, then we will. And the baby's name, you ask. Our girl name is:

And if we have a boy, then Phillip Lawrence. But I am making preparations for a girl. We shall see at the end of June.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.