November 23, 2010

Grandpa Bob's Birthday

Grandpa Bob's birthday was on the 18th of this month. We were hoping that we were all up to it with just getting over the stomach flu. My parents and sister did not get as the rest of us did. We made a special dinner and my parents were able to come home early from the shop. Joshua was able to come home for dinner and then stay home the rest of the night. We were able to celebrate as a family which is always nice. My boys are into tractors, so I was able to buy some movies about John Deere tractors. I gave them to my dad so that he could watch them with the boys. My sister found alot of toy tractors and gave those to my dad. The boys love to play with those as well. Sorry there are no pictures. We had a great time with family and are truly blessed.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.