October 5, 2010

Grandma Maire's Birthday

Sorry I don't have any pictures. I forgot my camera.
The Sunday before her birthday, we invited some friends over after church to eat lunch with us and to play games. My mom loves to play games and we don't do that very often. We had a great time with everyone and the food was very good. Some of our friends stayed late and played games until they left. My mom had a great time.
The day of her birthday, she had to go to work. My sister, the boys, Stella, and I went to the shop after naps. We had a pizza party together with our techs, Pat and Brandon. The boys love being at the shop. They love to walk around and play and also love to interact with our techs. We had alot of fun that night as well.
Happy Birthday, mom. We are glad that we were able to spend time with you on your birthday.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.