June 26, 2010

Our Father's Day

We had a wonderful father's day, very relaxing. That morning we opened the presents after we ate breakfast and then went to church. The day was hot and humid, so when we got home from church my mom filled the kid's pool and Joshua and the boys had fun splashing with her. My mom also barbecued on the grill and we all ate together. Then everyone, except my sister took a nap. After the naps we all stayed home and spent time together as a family. I love days that we do that. It seems like we are all so busy running around doing different things that we don't get to spend much time together as a family. The boys love it being summer as they can stay outside later and play outside. I hope that you all had a very special father's day. Enjoy the pictures and movies!!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.