November 21, 2009

Grandpa Bob's Birthday

We had quite a busy day. It started out with us giving my dad his gifts in the morning before my mom and dad went out to breakfast. The boys are starting to get into birthdays and holidays and they love to open, or help open presents. I had gotten small cans of peanuts for the boys to give my dad. They love to eat peanuts with him, so I thought it would make a good present. Then I ran to the store to buy some groceries while Joshua watched the boys. My mom watched the boys so Joshua and I went to our midwife appointment. Everything went fine and we were even able to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always exciting. Then we rushed home, got the boys up, and started to make dinner so that we could all go to the shop and eat dinner together. It was alittle busy at the shop so we did not all get to eat together, but we still had a great time together. Then we headed home and the boys played until bedtime. This is the only picture that I took of my dad's birthday, but I still think that is a great picture.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.