August 5, 2008

A Day at the Park

We went hiking as a family the other day. It was beautiful weather out. The skies were cloudy and it looked like rain. The wind had picked up as well. We had eaten lunch before venturing out and went to a park while I was feeding Peter. Paul has so much fun at the park. He loves going to the biggest slide he can. He knows enough to go feet first on his stomach. After he was tired, we went on a nice hike. We love doing those kind of things. Here are some pictures of us at the park.

1 comment:

  1. I love your slides and I also very much enjoyed your postings on your trip. I am glad to see you all are getting settled and are enjoying Colorado. I really love your blog and I am so glad that it will help us all be able to see you all and close the distance especially as Paul and Peter grow up.
    Love you all,
    Kiss the boys for me,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.