July 19, 2008

A Rainbow

After the rain storm that we had yesterday, there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky. It not only rained once, but three times during that afternoon. My mom and I were planning on going for a walk, but every time we tried to go outside it would rain. Joshua was taking Paul outside in the back because he needed to run around from being in the house. Joshua called me outside to look at the rainbow that filled the sky. The cool thing about this rainbow was that you could see it start at one end and end at the other end. I think it was because we were higher up and not too many houses. I don't remember seeing too many rainbow like that in California. Here are some pictures of Joshua and Paul enjoying the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to hear from you. God bless.